Sunday, April 08, 2007

Tracking on Easter

Just wanted to capture some of the tracking journey this morning. I started with looking on YouTube for some interviews with Chris Hedges, whose book American Fascism I just finished. Then a dip over to the happyairstreamtrailer blog to see what friends were up to and post some resurrection thoughts then seeing an old friend there I added a comment to speak to her, then back to thoughts of fundies and turning on the telly to hear what else is happening in the media. That sent me out of frustration to the blogs again and the NY Times.


Great op ed this morning on the war on narratives - David Brooks piece in today's NYT. At Daily Kos I discovered this site: http://www.firstfreedomfirst.org/

And seeking some hope and inspiration I went back to YouTube to look at the encouraging work of this teenager
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peacetakescourage


Take an hour today and search, contemplate and search for what doesn't fit your views!

No comments: